Thursday, May 6, 2010

1k, 2k, Red k, Blue k

Bike update!

April 19: 4 km
What was supposed to be a short trip to and from daycare turned into TWO short trips to and from daycare when I got all the way home and realized I left the house keys and the phone in C's bag...it was a nice morning, and he loved the ride!

April 30: 18 km
My last day of class, and I biked to school. It looked like rain in the morning, but what a nice day it turned out to be! Unfortunately I wasn't the best planner and I forgot my lunch.

May 1: we didn't go biking, but we did have a blast at the park downtown! We brought a picnic lunch, a few books, and a few toys for C. There were children everywhere, and C had so much fun climbing and playing and running around. What a great sunny day! We got home, put C down for a nap, and then it rained. Perfect timing in my opinion.

May 2: 11 km
we have been biking to church as a family when we can, and this sunday, on our way back home, C fell asleep.
I wish I'd had the camera, but hopefully it won't be the last time.

So total km right now:

37 + 4 + 18 + 11 = 70 km!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment