Monday, August 23, 2010

Daybook: Monday August 23

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
cool night air after a wonderful rainy day.

I am thinking...
I'm so glad tonight that we have only one little monkey... 4 is a lot of monkeys, and a lot of mess...

I am thankful for...
having my little boy back after he spent a week at grandma and grumpa's

From the kitchen...
we had breakfast for supper tonight: yummy whole wheat chocolate chip pancakes and breakfast sausages! And the picky children we fed actually enjoyed the pancakes!! However Hubs and I are starving, so here comes a reheated pizza creation from work...

I am wearing...
comfy jeans and my warm red sweater.

I am creating...
a menu plan that will actually be possible to complete.

I am going...
to bed soon. Midnight shift plus a day full of activities makes one very incoherent mama...

I am reading...
"House Works" by Cynthia Townley Ewer of OrganizedHome.com

I am hoping...
that my hands will start to feel better and the eczema will go away in time for school (which starts in 15 days!!)

I am hearing...
random alien words from a video game called "Spore" that the Hubs is playing.

Around the house...
the fans are going, the baby is sleeping, and the Hubs and I are once again in our own separate screened-in bubbles

One of my favorite things...
Disney movies that have jokes specifically for adults! Looking forward to re-watching "Enchanted"

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Seeing my mama friends on Wednesday...I've missed them for the past few weeks. Also I need to attack the Shaggy Dog that is my head...preferably before I start school.

Here is a picture reflecting what I'm thinking...

I love you little man. Welcome back, and I'm so glad you have a name for me now. it was a long time in coming, but your mama has to smile every time you call my name...

-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment