Sunday, November 7, 2010

Quivers Full...

Lately I've been reading a lot about large families and the "quiverfull" perspective. And I like what I've been reading.
The article that got me started is called "The Case Against Birth Control" and it is very well supported by scripture. I'd like to take a look at some of the medical evidence backing some of the claims, but the spiritual evidence was overwhelming to B and myself.


The Source of both these links was a blog that's really been educational, called "Raising Arrows". The Blog has a few articles that I really enjoyed, namely "Becoming Quiverfull" (parts 1-4) the whole section called "Large Family Living", and an article called "Enjoying Your Quiverfull" which talks about having peace in whatever number of children God blesses you with, whether it's none, sixteen, or somewhere in the middle.

I have a full quiver today, and if the Lord blesses us with more, than we will raise however many blessings he gives us.

-A

*I'm hoping to make this a regular topic as I go through my own research into what being quiverfull will mean for our family. Thank you for any insight you have about this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment