Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving this Wednesday (01/19/2011)

I'm loving.... cooking dinner for myself as part of my class work! Tonight the menu was fresh pasta in either tomato sauce or mushroom cream sauce, followed by shrimp in spicy broth and cheddar and herb biscuits....yummy. (These pictures are not my own, sources are found below)



I'm loving.... taking home leftovers so I don't have to cook dinner after cooking all night at school!

I'm loving.... lazy evenings with my husband, playing games and just laughing together.

I'm loving.... amazing music from these amazing girls called The Good Lovelies (and maybe seeing them in concert in April?!) (check out "Lie Down")

I'm loving.... snow that's perfect for snowman building and snowball fights.

I'm loving.... friends who know just what to say to make a crappy day brighter.

I'm loving.... new babies and pregnant mommies. (Congrats Nikki, Alida, Leanne, Becky, Sarah and anyone else who's expecting a little one soon!)

I'm loving.... job possibilities (like the SLC Job Fair on February 1st!)

I'm loving.... one whole week without any toilet-training accidents!

I'm loving.... freshly baked chocolate chip cookies dunked in tea!

I'm loving.... clean kitchen counters, clean dishes, and clean floors (especially when I don't do it myself!)

I'm loving.... sloppy chocolate kisses and a little boy's voice telling me he loves me.


It doesn't get much better than this.


~A

Linked up with WILW at this kind of love.

2 comments:

  1. Those cheddar biscuits look so good! And lazy nights with the hubby really is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love playing board games together or having friends over for board game nights. It's a great way to socialize and it helps break up any awkwardness.

    ReplyDelete