Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Organ Donor Day!

oh, and Valentines day...

The biggest love-fest and cutest holiday in all the land.

And of course I wasn't immune to it. I'm just waiting until tomorrow to celebrate.

BUT I did get a little surprise from my favourite men last night. (I really wish I had a camera right now)
(Oh, and in honor of "Get a Different Name Day" which was yesterday, I'm going to give us all new names)

My sneaky hubby (Let's call him Lumiere) took our *energetic* little monkey (Chip) and painted handprints all over an apron for me. Lumiere wrote


"Mommy's Cooking is the Best! Hands Down!"


I love it!


And when more little beans show up, we can add their hands and their names to the apron too!




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Speaking of little beans, Remember This? Well we went to the Kingston Community Midwives Centre this morning (Monday is our Saturday as a family) and we were told that there is a waiting list right now to receive care from a midwife....

We are currently one of the many Canadian families without a family doctor, so this looks like I'm going to have a repeat episode of what happened with Chip in Sweden (no prenatal care until 4+ months along!)

I'm not pleased with the whole thing, but I'm really hoping that some mommies at the clinic pop soon so that care can be distributed to other "To-Be" mommies (like me!). Even though I've done this before, I still don't know much about the whole first trimester, and I'd REALLY like to see the baby and hear the little heartbeat to know that everything is alright.



Once again, Happy Love day everyone! Eat lots of cinnamon hearts!

~Mrs Potts...




Baby's now the size of a sweet pea!
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin.
Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment