Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas DIY Overload

I'm not on Pinterest.

I waste too much time with facebook to find another website to get lost in.

However, I have managed to come accross enough ideas on my own to get overwhelmed with inspiration. So far, my list includes:

-Make your own Advent calendar (I'm a little behind, but I think I can make up lost time)
-Make Christmas ornaments
-Put together photo album/calendar for the grandparents
-Make Christmas cards (well on my way to completing this one)
-Make and send Birth announcements (EXTREMELY behind on this one)
-Make Christmas presents:
-scarf for mom is 90% done
-knight outfit for Monkey is 5% done
-scarf and hat for sister is completely done, but it turns out she doesn't like the colours...

Here are even more holiday ideas that I don't NEED, but my obsessive personality clung to when I saw the pictures.
-The Peaceful Mom. She has links for Candy Cane bath salt, Peppermint Cocoa, and other DIY gifts and links for a stress-free Christmas
-La Casa de Sweets amazing gingerbread cupcakes that I'm DROOLING to make...
-Confessions of a Homeschooler has a 12 Days of Christmas post, and these Monogram ornaments look simple and fun. I've got a jar of Mod Podge just waiting to get used up...

So even without Pinterest to fill my time, I've already overloaded my plate...

Any other exhausted crafters in the house?

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment